Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Not Again!

I did it again. I bought something from China. I was so careful today at the store, checked just about all the labels, even the lotion bottle I checked, twice!

I normally don't buy greeting cards, I personally think they are the biggest waste of money, well that and flowers, anyways, I thought this year I would buy Valentine's Day cards and give them from Rylee, all the cards were "Made in the USA". But I found a cute/funny card for Ryan, and forgot the check the label, got home and I had that Oh Sh*t feeling, checked the back and there is was "Made in China."

I can't take it back because I've already signed it- so Day 21 I have already failed. I knew this would be a big challenge, but I thought I could make it longer than 21 days.

1 comment:

  1. Well don't give up! One little slip... A greeting card? gosh.... It's tough, but I really think it's great! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete